Get Flash ---
I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Nursery Rhymes "A"
1. A dimple on your cheek, You are gentle and xxxx.
3. A pinch of xxxx upon your tail, And I shall catch you without fail
4. A Tisket, A Tasket, A green and xxxxxx basket.
6. When I was down beside the sea, A wooden xxxxx they gave to me
8. A-hunting we will go, We'll xxxxx a fox
9. A cat came fiddling out of a barn, With a pair of xxxxxxxx under her arm.
11. A sailor went to sea, sea, sea, But all that he could see, Was the xxxxxx of the deep blue sea
12. An apple pie When it looks nice, Would make one long To have a xxxxx;
13. As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven xxxxx
2. Ally, bally, ally bally bee, Sittin' on yer mammy's xxxx.
3. A wise old owl lived in an oak. The more he saw the less he xxxxx.
5. Round and round the xxxxxx, Like a teddy bear.
7. An apple a day, Keeps the xxxxxx away.
9. A farmer went trotting upon his grey mare, Bumpety bumpety xxxx
10. A swarm of bees in June, Is worth a xxxxxx spoon.
Make Your Own Crossword Puzzles...
Copyright © [2003 - 2011] www.landofmagic.co.uk All rights reserved